Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Short Break In The Ireland Posts To Tell You About "FAY"




For those of you in the U.S. that are following our weather here in Florida and for those of you elsewhere and unaware, let me introduce you to Tropical Storm Fay...up close and personal. About 2:30 a.m., Wednesday morning the winds picked up in a fierce way. I heard an "unusual" noise and as I looked out with the dawning morning light, I saw what had made the noise. It was this palm tree coming in through the screened pool enclosure. It has since been removed and the screen will be repaired if FAY decides to move along. She has spent the day and all of the night just spinning right off of the coast, blowing and dumping rain. I'm hopeful that I will have nothing more of interest to show you!!! God willing! But as usual, I'll keep you "Posted". LOL

No comments: