Tuesday, November 4, 2008

La Cita Bed and Breakfast

This is Siobhan O'Leary Wills and I in front of the La Cita B&B. Siobhan's sister, Marian lives just around the corner from me and their family owns the La Cita...we also LIVE on the La Cita Golf Course here in Titusville. If you're going to Ireland and plan to kiss Blarney Stone, you'll want to stay here! It's just minutes away! Check it out @ lacitabb.com.

Meet Siobhan's daughter, Orla. Isn't she a beauty!

Another beautiful girl, Niev. Niev is Siobhan's niece and she helps out at the B&B...it's a real "family affair" at the La Cita and while you're there, YOU ARE part of the family!! Doesn't Orla look like a little doll baby in this picture?

Posted by PicasaBeth and I are pictured here in our room at the La Cita. What are we doing...well, I'm displaying all the magazines that I brought and bought while in Ireland. And Beth...I think she was collecting playing cards.

9 comments:

MCD said...

Are we still on Ireland pics? How many did you take!

Lisa said...

A HECK OF A LOT MORE!!!!

Anonymous said...

you know you can put up more pics then that at one time, right? just keep adding after you add the first five..

Lisa said...

Thanks-NO I did not KNOW that...if it weren't for you "KIDS" I wouldn't even know how to download/upload the pictures in the first place....Wait a minute...if it weren't for YOU I wouldn't even have a blog in the first place!!!!

Claire Helena said...

What a cute picture of you and Beth! And those little girls are precious! Keep the pics coming!

Barbara said...

When I 'kissed' the Blarney stone in 1960 I was at sea on a ship.

Barbara said...

Lisa, I can't remember whether or not I thanked you for the lovely comments you let of my blog recently. They were truly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see Alaska pictures?!

siobhan said...

Hi Lisa
Siobhan here from La Cita B&b Blarney Cork
It is only now I am seeing your blogg i am now catching up with social media stuff.Thanks for the kind words about La Cita
See you soon
Love Siobhan.