Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beth's Senior Recital

This is Beth and her accompanist, Gwen in the Recital Hall at the University of Alaska, Anchorage. THIS moment was our excuse, I mean REASON for going to Alaska in November! Beth was truly amazing. She sang songs in English, German, Italian and French. Tears came to my eyes as I listened to her sing. Beth has a beautiful voice and her personality shines through as she performs...I am overwhelmingly proud of my sweet sister!!!
Beth and an Alaskan friend (whose name slips my mind right now) after the performance. Doesn't Beth look stunning?
This is Debby, Beth's sister from Arkansas serving at the reception following the recital.
The "SISTER'S": Debby, Melanie, Julie, Beth and Lisa.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! Beth looks sooo good! : )

Anonymous said...

OK... the baby's gone.. now how about an Adalie post!?!??! : )