Monday, October 20, 2008

My Sweet Mattie Caitlin

Mattie and Libbi
This is truly my sweet Mattie, so full of life, always making me laugh!!
Isn't she a beauty? She's just as beautiful on the inside as well.' Mattie and Lillian, posing before Homecoming.
Well, this picture was mistakenly added twice...or...maybe it's Libbi's twin sister, Lacie!! You never know with those two. (O.K. girls, just kidding, I've been able to tell you two apart for years now!





I've spent the past 24 hours with my precious daughter, Mattie who now lives in St. Petersburg. She has a lovely apartment right on a canal. It was so beautiful this morning when I opened the blinds and looked out to her "backyard". It's not a small canal, it's quite wide with a lot of boat traffic.



I'd post pictures for you to enjoy her view as well but my camera no longer works due to an accident. I'm waiting for my new one to arrive.



Which brings me to the "WHY" of the title of today's post.



Mattie informs me that my blog is boring, she would like a little more excitement than "Ireland" pictures and my music is...I THINK she called it "lame"???



So...I suppose I have some work to do!



I am, however, posting Mattie's picture to keep you all entertained for the time being!!!
P.S. THERE WILL BE MORE OF IRELAND TO COME!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i loveee it!! guess what i started doing.. making my own blog. with all this free time i havee!! i love youu soo muchh

Lisa Cooks Allergen Free said...

HI Lisa,
I love your blog, you must be so proud of your family. They are beautiful.

Hope you are having fun being a gram, I loved my gram so much.

XOXOX
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I love your "sweet Mattie". She IS our sweet, fun, beautiful Mattie. What fun your dad and I had with her. Love her apartment.
Blessings to all of you,
Mom

Beth said...

You know I call her MAHVELOUS Mattie! I am sorry about your camera, but I loved the Mattie pics!

Lisa said...

Great news...I have a new camera!! I had to have one before my next "Alaska" visit!!! This camera will be kept in my purse, under lock and key!

Barbara said...

Your pics of Ireland are great. As also are the ones of your dear daughter. Beautiful photos are never boring.