Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lillian's Photo Shoot With Caroline Johnson

Caroline Johnson and Lillian Masie...AGH! The most amazing photographer I've EVER seen...I take her picture and give she and Lillian RED EYES!!!

My beautiful daughter in a Caroline Johnson Photo.


My favorite photo of Lillian.

My daughter Lillian would like to become an actress, which now-a-days is referred to as an ACTOR. So we did a photo shoot in Gainesville, FL with Caroline Johnson. We met Caroline when she photographed Meghan (Lillian's sister) and James' wedding. Her work is so very special, just like she is. So naturally, we turned to Caroline for Lillian's head shots/portfolio.

I've posted our day as well as some of the end results. It was a long and FUN day. What a joy to watch Lillian respond to the camera. And what a privilege to watch Caroline work. She sees things in such a special way! If you've got an event planned and need a photographer...you NEED Caroline!! Please go to her blog and check out more examples of her photography...she travels all over the world photographing weddings. --lifewithcaroline.com

Please enjoy the photos and keep an eye out for the up-and-coming, Lillian Masie and the rising-ever-higher, Caroline Johnson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lilly looks just beautiful... she is such a sweet and talented girl! You should be very proud! :)

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you guys. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. I got your e-mail but the resume part did not come through. Can you copy and paste the text in the body of the e-mail. Thanks. Talk soon!