Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hand and Foot With The Girls

This blog is, once again especially for niece, Michelle who lives in Japan. I spoke to her on the phone as I was on my way to pick up the pizza and promised her pictures of the evening.

Hand and Foot is a card game that is so much fun. We laugh and laugh while we play. Of course, we laugh when we are together doing ANYTHING!!

"Valentino's" pizza: pepperoni, green peppers and sausage. My mouth is watering just looking at the picture. It was so nice and hot...Delicious!

Hand and Foot requires a LOT of cards. We are using 9 decks here.

left to right: Julie, me, Mom, Maura, and Melanie. When we play cards we like to practice our Irish accent. Maura (whose family is Irish) says a phrase just like her Auntie Marq's and then we try to repeat it. That's when the laughter erupts! I'd say we are easily entertained.


Mom made the most wonderful salad. Sister Jewels (Julie) has to have "roughage" with her pizza, you know.



Counting points! Look how serious Mom is...that's probably why she ALWAYS wins!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks soooo fun! I feel like I'm missing out! : (
Thank you for the post! I love it when there are new ones! They're so fun and pictures are fabulous! I can't wait for Addie updates!!! : )
Have fun!

Beth said...

I played in AR, we had a great time! Are you sure that salad was big enough for Jewels?