Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update...

Our New Family...minus Meghan, James and Adalie. They are still in Korea. :o(

Ryan, Mark and Austin


Mark and I. Our first dance!


My goodness how things have changed since my last update. Things like my NAME...Mark and I were married 4 weeks ago, July 24th. I am now Lisa Carol Koontz. The past four weeks have been lovely! We have such a good time and everyday is exciting just to come home and be together!

At this moment, I am sitting at the hospital with Mattie. She is 34 weeks pregnant and having contractions. It's not the first time she's been here to be monitored and stop the contractions.
I suppose Miss Kyndall (yes, it's a girl!) just doesn't want to wait much longer to meet her parents...and her MARMIE! But it's just too early, in 4 more weeks , it will be OK.

We are a blessed family, there is yet another baby on the way! Meghan and James will be welcoming their second child in April! We are all very excited.

Lily will be moving in to her DORM in September! She will be attending SCAD, Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah Georgia.

Clancy is living in Edgewater, close to the beach and has a lovely girlfriend, Cassie. It's hard to believe but my little "boy" turned 24 last week!! (Happy Birthday, Clancy!!) Where does the time go? He has grown in to a handsome young man.

Now I have two new son's...Ryan and Austin, Mark's sons. They live together in Orlando. They are both in college, one at UCF and the other at Valencia. Both are wonderful young men, very sweet and especially handsome!

I continue to teach several yoga classes each week in various locations. My students are the most awesome people. Each time I leave a class, I feel blessed to have taught them. I consistently receive astonishing reports of how much yoga has helped, everything from improved balance to healing previous injuries.

Just recently I began a new blog, Namaste...today! (namaste-today.blogspot.com). I will be sharing some of those stories from my students as well as other yoga related topics. So check it out!




No comments: